welcome july 21st from 5pm to 6pm, opening event starting at 6pm
monday 22nd to friday 26th :
morning classes : Rhythmic-Solfège or Plastique animée
afternoon presentations on : Rhythmics, music and movement, exchange of new practices in musical education, exchange of new practices in education, interdisciplinarity in the arts or other fields.
opportunity to take improvisation courses : 5 X 75min, additional cost of CHF 150.-, during lunch break
All Rhythmic-Solfège, Plastique Animée and improvisation lessons will be given by teachers who hold the Diplôme Supérieur or candidates at the end of their studies.
ijd’s bookstore open every day during lunch time (11:45 am to 2:30 pm) and friday afternoon (6:00 to 7:30 pm)
external sales : Tuesday July 23th (6:00 to 7:30 pm)
evening events :
- monday : information on the jaques-dalcroze’s method
- tuesday : performance from the département musique et mouvement of the haute école de musique de Genève
- wednsday : picnic evening
- thursday : improvisation evening
- friday : closing event, ending at 6pm
selection of courses and presentations by participants during the online registration.
french and/or english
full program online from january 2019