full program here
welcome : july 16th from 5pm to 6pm, opening event starting at 6pm
monday 17th to friday 21st :
morning classes : global course, which may include Rhythmic-Solfège, improvisation or Plastique animée
afternoon presentations : pedagogy, artistic, health or other fields.
opportunity to take improvisation courses : 5 X 75min, additional cost of CHF 150.-, during lunch break
All morning classes will be given by teachers who hold the Diplôme Supérieur or candidates at the end of their studies.
the ijd’s bookstore will be open during the congress
evening events :
- monday : information session on the jaques-dalcroze’s method
- tuesday : performance by the music and movement department of the haute école de musique de Genève
- wednsday : picnic evening
- thursday : participative evening
- friday : closing ceremony, ending at 6pm
selection of courses and presentations by participants during the online registration.
french and/or english